|Ingredients||Chickpea ﬂour, Wheat flour, Spices, Canola oil, Sodium bicarbonate, Dehydrated onions, Sea salt, Dehydrated parsley|
|Serving size||Per 1/3 cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 6 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Cholesterol free
- Good source of fiber
- Low in saturated fat
Casbah® Falafel mix is a simple and easy way to prepare this traditional Middle Eastern dish made with chickpeas, wheat ﬂour, and spices. Crispy prepared falafel is traditionally served in a pita with fresh tomatoes, lettuce, and tahini sauce.
- Combine Falafel Mix with cold water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Pour vegetable oil ½ inch deep or more into a deep fryer or skillet. Heat oil so falafel patties fry vigorously (approx. 180-190C or 355-375F).
- Form small patties or balls using two spoons or a melon baller. Fry patties 1-2 minutes on each side until brown and crisp. Place patties on paper towels. Serve while hot.
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 36
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.