|Ingredients||Organic couscous (organic durum wheat semolina), Dehydrated garlic, Salt, Natural ﬂavor, Yeast extract, Organic spices, Organic olive oil, Silicon dioxide|
|Serving size||¼ cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
Organic Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous
Casbah® Organic Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous is made with organic durum wheat semolina and is a convenient side dish that cooks in only 6 minutes. Casbah® Organic Couscous is low in fat and is a delicious alternative to traditional pasta and white rice. Use it as a bed for stew or vegetables, stir into salads, or create your own entrée with fresh herbs and spices.
- In a medium saucepan, add 2 cups of water and 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil (optional). Bring to a boil.
- Add box contents, stir and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 6 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving. Enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary. Adjust time accordingly.
- In a medium microwaveable glass casserole dish, combine box contents with 2 cups of water and 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil (optional).
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5-7 minutes or until boiling.
- Remove from microwave. Fluff with a fork. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 9
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.