|Ingredients||Dehydrated garlic, Natural ﬂavor, Silicon dioxide, Spices, Dehydrated onions, Sea salt, Quinoa (white quinoa, black quinoa), Brown rice, Millet|
|Notice||May contain wheat|
|Serving size||Per 1/4 package (45g)|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- Low in fat
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Good source of fiber
Casbah® Quinoa & Brown Rice Blend is a good source of fiber and is a great alternative to other side dishes. It cooks completely in about 20 minutes. With a mild curry flavor, this blend is great tasting and nutritious on its own or as an accompaniment to your main dishes.
Out of stock
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 3/4 cup (440 mL) water to a boil.
- Stir in package contents and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and grains are tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 3 minutes. Fluff with a fork and enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 18
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.