|Ingredients||Rice, Whole durum wheat pasta, Yeast extract, Dehydrated onions, Salt, Spices, Silicon dioxide, Dehydrated garlic, Canola oil, Natural flavors|
|Serving size||¼ cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Low in fat
- No saturated fat
Casbah® Rice Pilaf is made from premium long grain rice and durum wheat pasta. This perfectly seasoned side dish is low in fat and a perfect companion to any protein, or can easily be mixed in with a vegetable medley for a main entree. Cooks in only 20 minutes and makes for a versatile, healthy side dish for you and your family to enjoy.
- In a medium saucepan bring 2 ¼ cups water and 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil (optional) to a boil.
- Stir in box contents. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff pilaf lightly with a fork before serving. Enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary. Adjust time accordingly.
- In medium microwaveable casserole dish, combine box contents with 2 ¼ cups water and 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil (optional).
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes or until boiling.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover and microwave on HIGH for 10-13 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff pilaf with a fork. Enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.