Full of sweet and savory flavors, this Vegetarian sweet and savory Pearl Couscous salad is a great option for a light and nutritious lunch or dinner.
Prep Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time : 14 Minutes
Total Time : 24 Minutes
Yield : 4
- 1 package Casbah Pearl Couscous
- ½ cup cherry tomato halves
- ½ cup cucumber cubes
- ¼ cup carrots Finley sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dry rosemary
- 2 tbsp. juice of an orange
- 1 tbsp. juice of a lemon
- Salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Optional garnishes: parsley leaves
- Cook the Casbah Pearl Couscous according to package instructions.
- When the pearl couscous is done, toss in a medium bowl and put to cool in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes.
- While the is pearl couscous is cooling, prepare and slice the vegetables.
- After 30 minutes, remove the pearl couscous from fridge and combine with all the prepared ingredients. Add salt and cracked black pepper to taste.
- Divide between 4 bowls and top with optional garnishes.
Recipe and pictures by Erb&Spice