Paired perfectly with our Casbah® Tabouli, these falafel burgers are a wonderful meat free option when you are looking to incorporate more plant based recipes into your lunch or dinners.
- 1 package Casbah® Falafel Mix
- 4 brioche buns (or regular hamburger buns)
- ½ cup pickled onions
- 1-2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- ½ bunch green leaf lettuce
- Condiments of choice
- 1 package Casbah® Tabouli Mix
- 1 cup cucumbers, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, minced (optional)
- Cook the Casbah® Tabouli according to package instructions. After it has been refrigerated for 1 hour, add the remainder of the ingredients and stir.
- While the Tabouli is chilling in the refrigerator, prepare the Casbah® Falafel Mix according to package instructions. Form the mix into 4 patties and cook according to package instructions. Alternatively, bake in the oven at 375 F for 10 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Prepare the burger toppings.
- Assemble the burgers and serve with a side of Tabouli.
Recipe & Pictures by Erb&Spice