Take this nutritious quinoa bowl to go for lunch and you can power through any work day.
Prep Time :15 Minutes
Cook Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 35 Minutes
Yield : 4
- Use roasted, canned, or pickled beets.
- Substitute feta with goat cheese or Greek yogurt.
- 1 pkg (7 oz) Casbah® Organic Quinoa
- 2 tbsp tahini paste
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp za’tar seasoning
- 1 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked beets
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions. Gradually whisk 2 tbsp water with tahini until smooth. Stir in 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic, and salt.
- Stir cilantro, za’tar, and remaining olive oil with quinoa. Divide among 4 bowls. Arrange chickpeas, avocado, beets, tomato, black olives, and feta evenly over top.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with lemon wedges.