This eye catching party platter is perfect for afternoon snacking or for an easy-to-make party appetizer.
Prep Time :15 Minutes
Cook Time : 10 Minutes
Total Time : 25 Minutes
Yield : 6
- Alternatively, for individual dips, layer in small cups.
- 1/2 pkg (3 oz) Casbah® Tabouli Mix
- 1 cup prepared hummus
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted black olives
- 1/4 cup finely crumbled feta
- 2 cups pita chips, for serving
- 2 cups mixed raw vegetables (crudites), for serving
- Bring 1/4 cup water to boil; stir in tabouli. Cover, turn off heat and steam for 5 minutes.
- Spread hummus in the bottom of shallow bowl. Top with tabouli, leaving a 1-inch border of hummus around the edge of the bowl. Pile tomatoes, black olives and feta on top.
- Serve with pita chips and raw vegetables (crudites).