Simple and quick, this salmon is served with lemon spinach couscous for a winning dinner combination.
Prep Time :15 Minutes
Cook Time : 15 Minutes
Total Time : 30 Minutes
Yield : 4
- Substitute salmon with any other fish desired.
- 1 pkg (7 oz) Casbah® Lemon Spinach Couscous
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 4 salmon fillets, each approximately 4 to 5 oz
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp honey
- 4 tsp finely chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Arrange lemon slices in bottom of 11 x 8-inch baking dish. Drizzle with half the oil. Place salmon over lemon slices. Stir together remaining oil, garlic, salt, chili flakes, and honey. Brush over salmon.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until salmon has reached internal temperature of 145°F. Serve salmon over couscous with some of the roasted lemon slices. Sprinkle with chives.