Featuring our Casbah® Organic Quinoa, this recipe offers a unique spin on a traditional holiday stuffing. This quinoa based stuffing features aromatic spices, nourishing vegetables, dried cranberries and chopped almonds. It is the perfect mix of sweet and savory and a delicious addition to your next holiday dinner.
- Roasted carrots
- Green beans
- Mashed potatoes
- Cranberry sauce
- Dinner rolls
- Replace the water with chicken broth and cook the Casbah® Organic Quinoa according to package instructions.
- While the quinoa is cooking, heat the olive oil in a cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Add in the onion, celery and sweet potato. Sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Add in the mushrooms and cooked quinoa. Sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Add in the sage, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes, until the quinoa starts to get slightly crispy.
- Add in the dried cranberries and almonds. Transfer to a bowl and serve alongside your favorite holiday dishes.
Recipe & Pictures by Erb and Spice