Salmon and citrus make for the perfect pairing in this couscous based bowl that is a delicious lunch or dinner option.
Prep Time :15 Minutes
Cook Time : 15 Minutes
Total Time : 30 Minutes
Yield : 4
- 1 package Casbah Lemon Spinach Couscous
- 4 salmon fillets
- ½ cup pistachios, chopped
- ½ cup radishes, chopped
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- 4 slices grilled pineapple, ½ inch pieces
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tbsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Cook the salmon for 12-15 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked through.
- While the salmon is cooking, cook the Casbah Lemon Spinach Couscous according to package instructions.
- In a skillet, grill the pineapple slices for 2-3 minutes per side over medium heat.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the dressing and whisk until combined.
- Prepare and cut the remainder of the ingredients.
- Divide all of the ingredients between 4 bowls and drizzle with desired amount of dressing.
Recipe and pictures by Erb&Spice