Best served warm, this nutrient dense Falafel Bowl is packed with a ton of flavors and vegetables.
Prep Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time : 15 Minutes
Total Time : 25 Minutes
Yield : 4
- 1 package Wild Forest Mushroom Couscous
- 1 package Falafel Mix
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends removed
- 1 ½ cups bok choy
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Garnishes: fresh parsley and lemon wedges
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the asparagus and bok choy and sauté until desired tenderness, about 5-10 minutes. Note: the asparagus may need to sauté longer than the bok choy, so just remove the bok choy when done.
- While the vegetables are sautéing, cook the Casbah Falafel Mix according to package instructions.
- Cook the Casbah Wild Forest Mushroom Couscous according to package instructions.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing and stir until combined.
- Divide all of the ingredients between 4 bowls and drizzle with desired amount of dressing. Top with parsley and lemon wedges.
Recipe and pictures by Erb&Spice