|Ingredients||Rice, Spices, Dehydrated onions, Dehydrated red and green bell peppers, Sea salt, Tomato powder, Natural ﬂavor, Silicon dioxide, Canola oil|
|Notice||May contain wheat|
|Serving size||Per 1/5 package (40g)|
|Serving per container||About 5 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Low in fat
- No saturated fat
Casbah® Spanish Rice Pilaf is a flavorful dish made from premium long grain rice combined with a blend of zesty, mildly spicy Spanish spices. This perfectly seasoned side dish is low in fat and a perfect companion to any protein. Cooks in only 20 minutes and makes for a versatile, healthy side dish for you and your family to enjoy.
- In a medium saucepan bring 2 ¼ cups water and 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil to a boil.
- Stir in box contents. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Fluff pilaf lightly with a fork before serving. Enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary. Adjust time accordingly.
- In medium microwaveable casserole dish, combine box contents with 2 ¼ cups water and 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6-8 minutes or until boiling.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover and microwave on HIGH for 10-13 minutes, or until all liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff pilaf with a fork. Enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.