|Ingredients||Dehydrated onions, Dehydrated parsley, Sea salt, Citric acid, Dehydrated garlic, Natural ﬂavor, Canola oil, Spearmint|
|Serving size||Per 1/3 cup (32g)|
|Serving per container||About 5 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Low in fat
- Good source of fiber
Tabouli is a traditional Mediterranean salad made with couscous, ﬁnely chopped parsley, and mint. Add diced tomatoes and cucumber for a quick refreshing side dish. Zesty and light, Casbah® Tabouli can be enjoyed on its own or as the perfect accompaniment to Middle Eastern cuisine.
- Empty package contents into a bowl. Add 1 ½ cups hot water and 1/3 cup olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients and allow to stand for 1 hour in refrigerator. Add 2 diced tomatoes. Serve cold.
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 9
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
How to cook tabouli
Casbah® tabouli salad mix is simple to make & is full of flavor.
1. Lay your ingredients down.
2. Mix together tabouli mix, hot water, and olive oil.
3. Let stand 1 hour in refrigerator.
4. Add diced tomatoes and herbs.
5. Serve with toppings of your choice. Enjoy!