|Ingredients||Organic couscous (organic durum wheat semolina), Organic dehydrated spinach, Sea salt, Organic dehydrated onions, Lemon powder (maltodextrin, citric acid, acacia gum, natural flavors), Orange peel, Organic canola oil, Natural flavors, Citric acid, Organic black pepper|
|Serving size||¼ cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Low in fat
- Low in saturated fat
Organic Lemon Spinach Couscous
Casbah® Lemon Spinach Couscous cooks in only 6 minutes and makes for a versatile side dish for you and your family. This light, refreshing dish is bursting with citrus notes and highlighted with ﬂavors of spinach.
- In a medium saucepan, combine 1 ½ cup of water, ¼ tsp of salt (optional), 1 tbsp of olive oil or butter (optional) and bring to a boil.
- Stir in 1 cup couscous and cover.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving. Enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary. Adjust time accordingly.
- In a medium microwaveable casserole dish, combine 1 ½ cup of water and ¼ tsp of salt (optional).
- Microwave on HIGH until boiling.
- Add 1 cup couscous, 1 tbsp of olive oil or butter (optional).
- Stir and cover. Let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork before serving. Enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.