|Ingredients||Salt, Yeast extract, Spices, Canola oil, Dehydrated onions, Citric acid, Natural flavors, Organic dehydrated spinach, Orange peel|
|Serving size||¼ cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- Low in fat
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Low in saturated fat
Lemon Spinach Couscous
Casbah® Lemon Spinach Couscous cooks in only 5 minutes and makes for a versatile side dish for you and your family. This light, refreshing dish is bursting with citrus notes and highlighted with ﬂavors of spinach.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup (236 mL) of water and 1 tbsp olive oil. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in box contents and remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of butter and fluff with a fork before serving to separate the grains. Enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary. Adjust time accordingly.
- In a microwaveable dish, combine 1 cup (236 mL) of water and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Microwave on HIGH until boiling.
- Remove from microwave, add box contents, stir, and cover.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of butter and fluff with a fork before serving to separate the grains. Enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.