|Ingredients||Organic couscous (organic durum wheat semolina), Dehydrated garlic, Sea salt, Natural ﬂavor, Organic spices, Organic olive oil, Silicon dioxide|
|Serving size||Per 1/5 package (40g)|
|Serving per container||About 5 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Low in fat
- No saturated fat
Casbah® Organic Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous is made with organic durum wheat semolina and is a convenient side dish that cooks in only 5 minutes. Casbah® Organic Couscous is low in fat and is a delicious alternative to traditional pasta and white rice. Use it as a bed for stew or vegetables, stir into salads, or create your own entrée with fresh herbs and spices.
- In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup (236 mL) of water and 1 tbsp olive oil. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in box contents and remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of butter and fluff with a fork before serving to separate the grains. Enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary. Adjust time accordingly.
- In a microwaveable dish, combine 1 cup (236 mL) of water and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Microwave on HIGH until boiling.
- Remove from microwave, add box contents, stir, and cover.
- Let stand covered for 5 minutes. Add 1 tbsp of butter and fluff with a fork before serving to separate the grains. Enjoy!
Serving size 40 g
Servings per container 5
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 9
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
How to cook couscous
Casbah® couscous conveniently cooks in 5 minutes.
1. Boil water (or broth)
Add olive oil for better results
2. Add couscous
3. Put lid, remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes
4. Add olive oil or butter and fluff with fork
5. Add toppings of your choice. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet.