Filled with vegetables, healthy protein and our Casbah® Organic Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous, this breakfast bowl checks off all the boxes for a nourishing and delicious breakfast.
Prep Time :15 Minutes
Cook Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 35 Minutes
Yield : 4
- 1 package Casbah® Organic Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup sweet onion, chopped
- 8 slices bacon, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup feta, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (if you do not have this seasoning on hand, simply remove this step or replace with seasoning of choice)
- Cook the Casbah® Organic Roasted Garlic & Olive Oil Couscous according to package instructions.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the bacon in a single layer. Cook the bacon for 15-20 minutes, or until desired doneness is achieved.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions and sauté for 1-2 minutes, then add the mushrooms and sauté for another 3-5 minutes until tender. Finally, add the kale and sauté for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- In another skillet, cook the eggs until desired doneness is achieved.
- Divide all of the ingredients between 4 bowls.
Recipe & pictures by Erb&Spice.