It is time to get creative and spice up your summer dinner menu with this Mexican Street Corn Bowl featuring our Spanish Pilaf.
Prep Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time : 25 Minutes
Total Time : 35 Minutes
Yield : 4
- 1 package Casbah® Spanish Pilaf
- 4 cobs of corn, grilled
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, sliced or minced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- Optional garnishes: cilantro, lime slices
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Cook the Casbah® Spanish Rice according to package instructions.
- While the rice is cooking, bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Add the cobs of corn and boil for 5 minutes. Once cooled, cut the corn off the cob.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, add the corn, salt and pepper and sauté for 3-5 minutes until the kernels become slightly charred.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing and stir until combined.
- Cut and prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Divide all of the ingredients between 4 bowls and drizzle with the dressing.
Recipe and Pictures by Erb&Spice.