Full of sweet and savoury flavours, this Shrimp Couscous bowl is a great option for a light and nutritious lunch or dinner.
Prep Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time : 5 Minutes
Total Time : 15 Minutes
Yield : 4
- 1 package Casbah® Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous
- 16 oz medium size shrimp deshelled
- 2 cloves grated garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- ½ cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 tbsp. dill flakes
- 1 tbsp. capers
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. juice of a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the Casbah® Couscous according to package instructions.
- In a frying pan, cook the shrimp in the butter and garlic and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the couscous and the cooked shrimps, as well as all the other ingredients. Mix well.
- Serve in 4 separate bowls. Enjoy!