Full of sweet and savory flavors, this Shrimp & Mango bowl is a great option for a light and nutritious lunch or dinner.
Prep Time :10 Minutes
Cook Time : 20 Minutes
Total Time : 30 Minutes
Yield : 4
- 1 package Casbah® Quinoa & Ancient Grains
- 20-30 pieces pre-cooked shrimp
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. dried cilantro
- 2 medium mangos, finely diced
- ½ cup red onion, minced
- ½ cup red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 small avocados, sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Optional garnishes: extra slices of red onion, lime/lemon juice
- Cook the Casbah® Quinoa & Ancient Grains according to package instructions.
- While the Quinoa & Ancient Grains is cooking, heat the olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add the shrimp, garlic and dried cilantro. Sauté until the shrimp is heated through, approximately 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, red onion, red pepper, fresh cilantro and lime juice. Mix until combined.
- Divide all of the ingredients between 4 bowls and top with optional garnishes.
Recipe and pictures by Erb&Spice