|Ingredient||Pearl couscous (wheat flour)|
|Serving size||¼ cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- Low in fat
- Contains no salt
- No saturated fat
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
Casbah® Pearl Couscous is made with 100% wheat flour and is a convenient side dish that cooks in only 12 minutes. Casbah® Pearl Couscous is a delicious alternative to traditional pasta and white rice. Use it as a bed for stew or vegetables, stir into salads, or create your own entrée with fresh herbs and spices.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/3 cups (314 mL) of water to a boil.
- Add 1 cup (160 g) pearl couscous and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from heat, add 1 tbsp of butter and fluff with a fork before serving to separate the grains. Enjoy!
Microwave ovens vary. Adjust time accordingly.
- In a microwaveable dish, combine 1 cup (160 g) pearl couscous with 1 ½ cups (354 mL) of water and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Cover while leaving a hole for steam to escape and microwave on HIGH for 14 minutes.
- Remove from microwave. Add 1 tbsp of butter and fluff with a fork before serving to separate the grains. Enjoy!
Serving size 45 g
Servings per container 4
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
There are no reviews yet.