|Ingredient||Pearl couscous (wheat flour)|
|Serving size||¼ cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- No Artificial Colours, Flavours Or Preservatives
- Contains no salt
- Low in fat
- No saturated fat
Casbah® Pearl Couscous is made with 100% wheat flour and is a convenient side dish that cooks in only 10 minutes. Casbah® Pearl Couscous is a delicious alternative to traditional pasta and white rice. Use it as a bed for stew or vegetables, stir into salads, or create your own entrée with fresh herbs and spices.
- In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of water to a boil.
- Add 1 cup (160 g) of pearl couscous, 1⁄8 tsp (0.6 mL) of salt (optional), and 1 tbsp (15 mL) of butter or olive oil (optional).
- Reduce heat and simmer covered for 10-12 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving. Enjoy!
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 0
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.