|Notice||Packed in a facility that processes wheat|
|Serving size||¼ cup (45g) dry|
|Serving per container||About 4 servings|
- Low in fat
- Good source of fiber
- Contains no salt
Casbah® Organic Quinoa makes for a versatile side dish for you and your family and cooks in only 20 minutes. Add it to a stew, use it as a base for salads, or even as a replacement in your morning oatmeal with honey, nuts, and fruit. Considered a “super grain,” Quinoa is a good source of iron and ﬁber.
- Bring 2 cups of water or broth to a boil.
- Stir in contents of package and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for about 12 to 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and grain is tender.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with fork and enjoy!
Serving size 45 g
Servings per container 4
|Amount per serving|
Calories from Fat 27
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
There are no reviews yet.